Since it seems like everybody from Boston to Port Moresby is reviewing their favorite posts, reflecting back on the year, or just trying to get their audience to understand them better, I have decided to do something I have never done. This post will highlight my favorite humorous posts from the first 215.
The first ten are from 2013. In no particular order, they are:
1. A Love Letter To The IRS
2. Love is Like A Chocolate Cake
3. 101 Things To Do With A Handful Of Hummus
4. My Lugubrious Peasant Life
5. My Dog Can Read, Why Can’t Yours?
6. Gravity Is For The Birds
7. The Society for the prevention of hostility toward unabridged dictionaries
8. How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Glaze
9. Things That Did Not Happen This Year
10. Polymers Are Our Friends, Polymers Make us Happy
and since I did not do this for 2012- when I could laugh more…here are 12 beauties sure to get a giggle, a gaggle, or at least a gander:
1. 18 Hot Dogs, 3 Pounds of Gummi Bears, 78 Plastic Letters…
2. Short, Tan and Teddy
3. Stay Away from The Monkey!
4. This Too Shall Pass
5. The First time
6. Dancing With Rhinos
7. It’s April, but it’s frigid somewhere
8. You have Hairy Legs…You Must Come Along With Me!
9. A Marker, A Crayon, and A tax Form
10. The Perils of Making Chicken Soup
11. Wanna you like?
12. the trouble with bacon