As you may know, the blog life here at wordpress has produced many serial postings. These include a 30 day poetry challenge, 100 Happy Days challenge, thankful day challenge, as well as “bucket lists” and “top ten lists.”
In recognition of these many new “serial” blogging challenges, I have decided to use my slightly sleepy brain to create aseries of exceptional new blogging serial challenges.
But first, please read my disclosure statement:
Terms and Conditions: I, the reader, do now and forever afterward, deny to hold thelostkerryman liable, to any and all misfortunes that should occur from now until infinity, incurred from the reading of this post. I do not now, nor ever will, hold the said party responsible for dribbling urine, uncontrollable laughter, or projectile vomiting incurred while reading this post. I further admit that no idea, either implicit or non-implicit, shall construe an acceptance of certain politically incorrect narrative, dialogue, prose, or verse inflicted upon the reader from the said party, whether implied by the context or implied from ethnologically based word choice. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, I agree to accept or reject the contents of this post, but agree to limit my responses to English, Irish, French, Cherokee, Hittite, Neo-Hittite, Klingon, or Leichtensteinian dialects, providing adequate translations in standard globally recognized English. By clicking on these terms and conditions, I waive my right to be serious when reading the contents of this post. I also waive the right to be considered as a future matrimonial prospect of the nineteenth Baron of Castlemaine, but agree to consider his Irish cousin in America with considerable romantic interest if asked. I agree by clicking….here.
The Lost Kerryman, in conjunction with Thermos-Cup Films, is proud to present…
101 New Serial-Related Blogging Challenges and Lists for the Mentally Stable…I think….
1. 100 Bad Date Experience Poems
2. 30 Day Fast From Men Journal
3. 100 Days of posting sad episodes in my life, complete with teenage angst
4. The Gallstone Celebration Journal: 14 Days Of Extreme Hellacious Pain
5. 30 day Relationship Challenge: date a Woman/man from every continent (Skype Antarctic date counts)
6. Kiss A Complete Stranger Every Day For 30 Days Experience Challenge (with accompanying photos as evidence)
7. The 20 Day Bathtub Poetry Writing Challenge
8. Snapchat in A Tub With Famous Cardboard Cut-Outs: A 30 Day Photo Journey
9. Diary of An Unhappy Frog: A Self Reflection for the Rejected Princess (ages 10 to 50)
10. 100 Stimulating Video games For Your Pomeranian
12. The Tides of March: A Thirty Day Iron Man Laundry Challenge (Man versus Mud, Oil, Grease, Blood, and other impossible stains. No stained photos)
13. A Waffle A Day Keeps The Doctor Away 30 Day Diet Journal (must include one non- Taco Bell waffle breakfast wrap)
14. The Bladder Infection Journal, (commencing with onset, through the duration of medicinal treatment) complete with Physician’s desk reference notes, wonderful flip chart graphics and side notes, including supporting material from the International Gastrointestinal Disease Conference for 2014.
15. 30 Days Running in a Kilt Challenge (of course, complete with pictures of a kilted lad running to get on the bus, running in the supermarket, running from hairy cows, running past the boss at the office…etc)
16. Adventures with Bananas: A 20 Day Challenge (take a photo of you with a complete stranger in the picture holding a banana while working…at McDonalds, on the construction site, drinking tea, guarding the queen…)
17. 30 Peaks in 30 Days Challenge. Post an entry everyday on a different peak over 3,000 feet. Great backpacking challenge!)
18. 30 Selected Blog Entries Celebrating “The Wonders of Menopause”
Do you have any ideas for a great blog challenge, list, or serial post?